The Learning Services Advisory Committee (LSAC) brings together passionate education professionals (broadly defined) to assist us in identifying the educational needs of the communities served by WMHT, evaluate our learning media and services as to whether they meet these needs, and make recommendations for improvement to support life-long learning in our region. The LSAC is made up of 8-12 members who represent the regional, economic, cultural, and ideological diversity of our area.
- Meet four times a year, once in person at WMHT and three times remotely via Zoom. Meetings are held on Wednesdays in late afternoon or early evening.
- Live and/or work in the broadcast area we reach. Click here to view coverage map.
- Advise WMHT Education staff on learning media and services
- Attend WMHT events when possible and promote WMHT learning media and events
- Recruit new members when needed
If you are interested in joining the LSAC, please email Mara Drogan, the Director of Community Engagement & Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to be a member of WMHT to apply but should have professional experience at an educational organization (e.g. schools, colleges, museums, historical societies, libraries, science centers, zoos, planetariums, university art galleries, etc.).