The Community Advisory Board (CAB) advises WMHT as to whether our programming and policies meet the educational and cultural needs of the communities served by WMHT and makes recommendations to meet those needs. We are seeking passionate community members to help us tell your stories and provide programming that engages and serves you and your neighbors.
The CAB is made up of 12-24 members representing the different regions, people, and communities we serve. We are looking for a wide range of individuals representing the regional, economic, cultural, and ideological diversity of our area. You do not need to be a member of WMHT to apply. We are currently accepting applications for the January 2023 through December 2024 term.
- Be able to meet four times a year, once in person at WMHT and three times remotely via Zoom. Meetings are held on Mondays in late afternoon or early evening.
- Live and/or work in the broadcast area we reach. Click here to view coverage map.
- Advise WMHT Board and staff on programming, services, and potential partners
- Attend WMHT events when possible and promote WMHT programming and events
- Recruit new members
- Application is available here. Please submit your application by December 31, 2022.
Email Mara Drogan at email@example.com
Community Advisory Board 2020-2022
Mary Kate McCarty
Debernee S. Privott, Ph,D.
Kathryn T. Sheehan
2020-2022 Community Advisory Board Meetings
Meeting dates for 2021-2022
All meetings are at 4 pm.
Monday, June 6, 2021
Monday, February 7, 2021
Monday, September 13, 2021
Monday, October 10, 2022
Monday, May 9, 2021
Monday, October 4, 2021
Monday, November 14, 2022
Monday, May 16, 2021
Monday, October 11, 2021
Monday, November 18, 2022
Monday, May 23, 2021
Monday, October 18, 2021
Monday, December 5, 2022