Theta S. Pattison, M.D.
Dermatologist in private practice in Albany, N.Y.
Phone: (518) 690-0177
Joseph A. Manzi, D.P.M., D.A.B.P.S.
Podiatrist and founder of Bethlehem Foot Care and a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Robert L. Schultze, M.D.
Medical Director at Cornea Consultants of Albany and co-Medical Director of the Albany TLC Laser Center.
• The American Academy of Dermatology promotes leadership in dermatology and excellence in patient care through education, research and advocacy.
• The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons urges individuals to use sunscreen on their feet in order to prevent skin cancer on feet.
• The American Optometric Association offers tips for keeping one's eyes healthy by protecting them from harmful UV rays.
• The National Cancer Institute offers a booklet that offers information on how to conduct a self-exam in order to check for early signs of skin cancer
• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention presents information on sun safety for youth and for schools.
• MedlinePlus, a service of the National Institutes of Health, offers and overview of skin cancer information.
• The New York State Podiatric Medical Association is dedicated to medical education, legislative advocacy, public information and progress in podiatric medical arts and sciences.
•Prevent Blindness America presents details on how UV rays can damage your eyes, and how to protect your eyes from the sun.
• The Skin Cancer Foundation is devoted solely to combating the world's most common cancer, which is now occurring at epidemic levels.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.
Stock Photos provided by Shutterstock.