Michael Castro, M.D.
Practices oncology/hematology at St. Mary’s Hospital in Amsterdam, N.Y.
David C. Momrow, M.P.H.
Senior vice president of the eastern division of the American Cancer Society.
Donna M. Pietrocola, M.D.
Surgeon specializing in breast cancer care and surgical oncology at Albany Medical Center and an associate professor at Albany Medical College.
Beth Ellen Whiteside, M.D.
Radiologist at Community Care Physicians, P.C. and assistant professor of radiology at Albany Medical College.
• The American Cancer Society is the nation’s leading organization for providing patients and their families with information on cancer causes, treatments, coping options/tactics and more, and has established a network through which cancer survivors can link for support.
• Susan G. Komen for the Cure is dedicated to eduation and research about breast cancer causes, treatment, and the search for a cure.
• The Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research presents information on lifestyle factors that can reduce one's risk of breast cancer.
• The National Cancer Institute provides information on breast cancer treatment, screening, prevention, genetics, clinical trials and supportive care.
• To Life! is a non-profit organization providing free breast cancer education and support services in a ten-county region, including and surrounding Albany County in New York.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.
Stock Photos provided by Shutterstock.