Men's Health Confused about the controversy over p-s-a screening for prostate cancer? Unsure about when you should get screened and available treatment options? In this episode professionals and patients discuss screening and treatment options. Low testosterone, which can cause a host of health problems including low libido, is also discussed. Find out what every man should know to live a healthier life.
Seth A. Capello, MD
Dr. Seth Capello is fellowship trained in robotic-assisted urologic surgery. A member of Capital Region Urologic Surgeons, he is using his skills to play a leading role in Saratoga Hospital’s minimally invasive surgery program.
Erik A. Cohen, MD
Dr. Erik Cohen is a board certified endocrinologist in practice with The Endocrine Group located in Albany, NY.
• Information from the American Cancer Society on Prostate Cancer. For additional information you can call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-ACS-2345.
• Visit the American Cancer Society HopeClub of the Capital Region and 'like' the HopeClub on Facebook.
• Information from The National Cancer Institute on Prostate Cancer.
• Information from The Prostate Cancer Foundation.
• Visit The Hormone Foundation for information on Low Testosterone.
• Visit MedlinePlus for information on Low Testosterone.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.
Stock Photos provided by Shutterstock.