Resources & Information from Health Link
Vitamin D Deficiency
Mark Fruiterman, M.D.
Endocrinologist in practice with The Endocrine Group in Albany, NY.
Ronald Stram, M.D.
Founder of the Center for Integrative Health and Healing in Delmar, NY.
Nini C.Y. Wu, M.D., C.M.
Albany-based hematologist and oncologist and current president of New York Oncology Hematology, P.C.
• The American Academy of Physicians offers information on the prevention of rickets and Vitamin D deficiency in infants, children and adolescents.
• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers breast-feeding recommendations for Vitamin D supplementation.
• MedlinePlus, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, lists uses of Vitamin D and offers effectiveness grades based on scientific evidence.
• The Mayo Clinic offers a list of synonyms for Vitamin D.
• The Skin Cancer Foundation Journal published an article titled 'The Vitamin D Dilemma' in 2008.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.