Resources & Information from Health Link
• The American College of Rheumatology offers facts on Sjögren's diagnosis and treatment, as well as a listing of area rheumatologist.
• The American Dental Association presents oral health tips for dealing with dry mouth..
• The Arthritis Foundation provides information on medications used to treat Sjögren's syndrome and other information.
• The Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research offers comprehensive information about Sjögren's symptoms, causes, risk factors, complications, tests, diagnosis, treatments, drugs, lifestyles and home remedies.
• MedlinePlus, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, offers information on Sjögren's syndrome.
• The National Eye Institute presents information about dry eye.
• The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke presents information on Sjögren's syndrome, including research topics.
• The Sjögren's Syndrome Foundation is the only national non-profit organization focused on increasing research, education and awareness for Sjögren's syndrome.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.