Resources & Information from Health Link
Living With Peripheral Neuropathy
Robert S. Busch, M.D.
Endocrinologist in practice with The Endocrine Group, LLC in Albany.
James Wymer, M.D.
Neurologist specializing in the diagnosis and management of neuromuscular diseases and neuropathic pain, including peripheral neuropathies, in practice with Albany Medical Center's department of neurology and associate professor of neurology at Albany Medical College.
• The Capital District Neuropathy Support Group meets at the Glen Eddy Retirement Community at 1 Glen Eddy Drive (off Consaul Road) in Niskayuna, NY on the second Thursdays of March, June, September and December at 1 p.m. For more, contact Dorothy Zube at (518) 399-1558.
• The American Diabetes Association seeks to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
• MedlinePlus, a service of the National Institutes of Health, presents information on causes, symptoms, treatments and prevention of peripheral neuropathy.
• The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke offers a comprehensive fact sheet of frequently-asked questions about peripheral neuropathy.
• The Neuropathy Association is a non-profit organization established in 1995 by people with peripheral neuropathy and their families and friends, as well as experts in the field, to help those who suffer from disorders that affect the peripheral nerves.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.