Resources & Information from Health Link
Hearing Loss and Tinnitus
David Foyt, MD
Dr. David Foyt is an ENT Otolaryngologist in practice with Capital Region Ear, Nose and Throat. Dr. Foyt specializes in the treatment of hearing loss, facial nerve disorders, balance and dizziness disorders and cochlear implantation. The Ear Institute which he founded in 1996 is a designated “Center of Excellence” for implantable hearing technology. The Capital Region Ear Institute is one of the largest and most comprehensive facilities of its kind on the East Coast.
Click here for more information about Dr. David Foyt.
Christine Raffo, AuD
Dr. Christine Raffo is the owner of Hear Clear Inc. d.b.a. Madison Hearing Center with offices in Albany and Castleton and Saratoga Hearing Center located in Saratoga Springs. Dr. Raffo, is a licensed New York State Audiologist.
• American Tinnitus Association
• The Association for the Hearing Impaired
• Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for information on youth and hearing loss.
• Visit Dangerous Decibels for information on preventing noise-induced hearing loss.
• Visit the Albany Chapter of the Hearing Loss Association of America®
• Hearing Loss Association of America®
• National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.