Resources & Information from Health Link
Glaucoma and Macular Degeneration
• The National Eye Institute, a service of the National Institutes of Health, offers helpful publications on glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration.
• The American Health Assistance Foundation educates the public on glaucoma and macular degeneration.
• The American Macular Degeneration Foundation is committed to the prevention and cure of macular degeneration and offers hope and support to those afflicted and their families.
• The Foundation of the American Academy of Ophthalmology operates a public service program, EyeCare America, which aims to preserve sight by raising awareness about eye diseases and providing access to medical eye care.
• The Glaucoma Research Foundation funds innovative research to find a cure for glaucoma.
• The Macular Degeneration Partnership is dedicated to making sure that those with age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and their family members have the best information available and all the tools needed to live well with AMD.
• Natural Eye Care, Inc. offers information on glaucoma risks, preventing vision problems and treatments.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.