Resources & Information from Health Link
Dawn Heisig, M.A., S.L.P.
Speech-language pathologist with St. Peter’s Health Care Services. For more, call the Hearing and Speech Department at St. Peter's Hospital at (518) 475-7075.
Jack Pickering Ph.D., C.C.C.-S.L.P.
Speech-language pathologist with Capital Region Ear, Nose & Throat.
• The American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery presents information on maladies of the throat.
• The American Speech and Language Association (ASHA) is dedicated to making effective communication accessible and achievable for all.
• MedlinePlus, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, offers information on causes of voice disorders and how to take care of your voice.
• The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders is dedicated to improving the lives of people who have communication disorders.
• The Voice Foundation is the world's oldest and leading organization dedicated to voice medicine, science and education.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.