Resources & Information from Health Link
Dawn Heisig, M.A., S.L.P.
Speech-language pathologist with St. Peter’s Health Care Services. For more, call the Hearing and Speech Department at St. Peter's Hospital at (518) 475-7075.
Jack Pickering Ph.D., C.C.C.-S.L.P.
Speech-language pathologist with Capital Region Ear, Nose & Throat.
• The American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery presents information on maladies of the throat.
• The American Speech and Language Association (ASHA) is dedicated to making effective communication accessible and achievable for all.
• MedlinePlus, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, offers information on causes of voice disorders and how to take care of your voice.
• The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders is dedicated to improving the lives of people who have communication disorders.
• The Voice Foundation is the world's oldest and leading organization dedicated to voice medicine, science and education.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.
Stock Photos provided by Shutterstock.