Resources & Information from Health Link
Carpal Tunnel | Shoulder Replacement
Rebecca Carson, OT
Rebecca Carson has 11 years experience as an Occupational Therapist. She is a Certified Hand Therapist and has worked at Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital for the past 6 years. The focus of her treatment is hand and upper extremity rehabilitation in an outpatient setting. She sees patients who have had surgery, overuse injuries, arthritis, and orthopedic conditions.
Leonard E. Goldstock, MD
Dr. Leonard Goldstock, a Schenectady native, began practicing with Northeast Orthopedics in July of 1997. Dr. Goldstock specializes in surgery of the hand and upper extremity, but also maintains a practice in general orthopaedics. Other areas of specialization include: Revision and Reconstruction of the Shoulder, Shoulder Arthroscopy, Shoulder Fractures, Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement and Total Shoulder Surgery.
David E. Quinn, MD
David E. Quinn is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in the entire upper extremity, from the hand and wrist up to, and including, the shoulder. Dr. Quinn joined Capital Region Orthopaedics in 1991, having trained and previously worked in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He has an interest in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and performs Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery.
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons about how to sit at a computer.
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons on shoulder replacement.
• American Society for Surgery of the Hand on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
• Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program's (CAP) Workplace Ergonomics Reference Guide.
• MedlinePlus on ergonomics.
• National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke's Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Fact Sheet
• Texting tips for pain-free messaging.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.