Resources & Information from Health Link
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Kristin V. Christodulu, PhD
Kristin V. Christodulu Director of The Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at the University of Albany. Dr. Christodulu has extensive teaching, research, and clinical experience in the area of autism and related disabilities, with specific training in research-based practice. She is currently a Visiting Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University at Albany - State University of New York, and Coordinator of the New York State Regional Centers for Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Gina Cosgrove, PsyD
Dr. Gina Cosgrove specializes in conducting evaluations for children and adolescents on the Autism Spectrum and is a Consultant for local school districts. Dr. Cosgrove conducts trainings for educators and families regarding how to meet the educational and social needs of individuals on the Autism Spectrum. She teaches a graduate course in Development at the University at Albany and practices at Campbell House Psychological Associates in Schenectady.
Eileen Riley-Hall is the mother of two teenage girls, one with Asperger Syndrome and the other with Autism. She is a high school English teacher at an inclusive public school in New York State and has worked with special needs students from preschool through to high school, in various settings, for over 25 years. She is the author of the book, 'Parenting Girls on the Autism Spectrum: Overcoming the Challenges and Celebrating the Gifts.”'
Susan V. DeLuke, PhD
Dr. Susan DeLuke is an Associate Professor of Special Education at The College of St. Rose. Dr. Deluke’s works with individuals with autism spectrum disorders, their families and the professionals who educate them. She is the founder of the Friday Knights Recreation and Family Support Program. Click here to learn more about the Friday Knights Recreation and Family Support Program at The College at St. Rose.
• Autism Society of the Greater Capital Region, New York
• Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
• New York State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities
• Autism Society of America
• Autism Speaks
• Center for Disease Control and Prevention
• Organization for Autism Research
• National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
• National Institute for Mental Health
• The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) conducts and supports research on brain and nervous system disorders.
• The Center for Disabilities Services seeks to enable and empower people, primarily those with disabilities, to live healthy and enriched lives.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.
Stock Photos provided by Shutterstock.