Resources & Information from Health Link
Addiction is a heartbreaking disease - be it addiction to alcohol, drugs, food, sex or gambling. It affects every member of the family and can have a lasting impact on their lives emotionally, physically, and socially. Use the resources below to learn about treatment option, recovery and to find support.
• Saint Peters Health Partners Addiction Recovery Center
• Publications from the Substance Abuse and Metal Health Services Administration
• Al-Anon Family Groups
• Alcoholics Anonymous
• National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
• National Insitute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
• New York Council on Problem Gambling
• Gamblers Anonymous
• New York Association of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers
• National Association for Children of Alcoholics
• New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.