Each week on 'Health Link,' members of the local medical community discuss a wide variety of issues related to health and healthy living. Hosted by Benita Zahn, the program delves deeper than the usual soundbites to provide you with important health information that is useful, comprehensible and contextualized.
'Health Link' airs Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 10:30 a.m. on WMHT.
Whether you or someone you care for is struggling with a health problem, or if you are well and want to stay that way, 'Health Link' is a vital resource for our community.
If you have a question or comment, please send us an e-mail. Your feedback may even appear on a future episode of 'Health Link.'
You can watch recent episodes of 'Health Link' on WMHT.org thanks to the support of our generous members and contributors.
Resources and Information from Health Link
Seth A. Capello, MD
Dr. Seth Capello is fellowship trained in robotic-assisted urologic surgery. A member of Capital Region Urologic Surgeons, he is using his skills to play a leading role in Saratoga Hospital’s minimally invasive surgery program.
Erik A. Cohen, MD
Dr. Erik Cohen is a board certified endocrinologist in practice with The Endocrine Group located in Albany, NY.
• Information from the American Cancer Society on Prostate Cancer. For additional information you can call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-ACS-2345.
• Visit the American Cancer Society HopeClub of the Capital Region and 'like' the HopeClub on Facebook.
• Information from The National Cancer Institute on Prostate Cancer.
• Information from The Prostate Cancer Foundation.
• Visit The Hormone Foundation for information on Low Testosterone.
• Visit MedlinePlus for information on Low Testosterone.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be medical advice. By clicking the links above, you will be leaving WMHT.org. WMHT Educational Telecommunications has *not* made any determination about the quality of the information within these links, nor does it endorse any information, service, product or company included within the links above.