Games in Education 2014
August 5-6, 2014
Troy Middle School, Troy, NY
We are delighted to announce that our 8th annual Games in Education Symposium will be held on Tuesday, August 5th & Wednesday, August 6th, 2014 at Troy Middle School in Troy, NY. This FREE 2-day professional development event for educators will offer presentations and workshops focused on the use of technology and games in education--from early childhood to higher education.
- Hear how leading educators across the nation have applied video games to their core curricula.
- Share ideas and experiences with other educators.
- Participate in workshops to discuss the application of games to enrich studies of math, history, science, language and more!
- Develop new strategies and approaches for inspiring learning in your students.
- Network with fellow educators and share classroom ideas.
If you are a teacher currently using games or related technology in your classroom, we'd love to hear more about your success and how you could share your experience at our symposium.
We are also interested in hearing which of your favorite speakers and workshops you're excited to see again, and if there are any topics or speakers you would like to recommend.