Join Us for a Very Special Public Television Taping!
Last Updated by
WMHT-TV (PBS) welcomes the Inky Dinky Worldwide production company back to its studios on Saturday, December 12 for the taping of a brand new public television program with TODAY’s nutritionist, Joy Bauer.
You and a guest(s) are invited to be in the audience.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
JOY BAUER: FROM JUNK FOOD TO JOY FOOD is based upon TODAY’s nutritionist’s latest best-selling book and segment on the TODAY Show
Imagine what it would be like if you could eat all the foods you love—from General Tso’s Chicken and Buffalo Wings to Strawberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. But instead of feeling bloated, heavy, and lethargic, you felt light, alive, and healthy. It sounds like a dream, doesn’t it?
This dream is, in fact, reality, and New York Times best-selling author Joy Bauer is here to prove it. In From Junk Food to Joy Food, Bauer lays out the secrets to transforming everyone’s favorite comfort foods into healthier versions of themselves—just like she does in her popular segment on the TODAY show. With a few simple tweaks, viewers can create sumptuous dishes with the flavors and textures they crave but without the negative side effects. Instead of making them feel tired and weighed down, these foods will help readers lose weight, alleviate arthritis pain, boost energy, enhance heart health, normalize blood pressure, minimize wrinkles, and so much more.
So get set to gobble down Chicken Parmesan for dinner and top it off with Boston Cream Pie, and still drop two dress sizes in a few weeks. It’s all possible when you turn your favorite junk food into Joy food.
- Saturday, December 12
- Arrive no earlier than 5:30pm and no later than 6:00pm
- We will close the doors and enter the studio at 6:00pm
- Taping will begin at 6:30pm
- Taping will conclude no later than 9:30pm
WMHT is located in the Rensselaer Technology Park in North Greenbush, New York. The address is 4 Global View, Troy, NY 12180. Directions may be found here.
- Please wear business casual attire
- Please – no prominent logos and no hats
- The studios are purposely chilly; usually about 64 degrees; so please dress accordingly
WHO IS INVITED?
- You and your guest(s)
- Audience members should be age 35+
- You will be seen on television around the United States
- As a token of its appreciation, Inky Dinky Worldwide will provide each audience member with a $40 cash stipend
- Please send email to email@example.com
- Please provide us with your name and the name(s) of any guests
- Space in the audience will fill quickly, so please do not delay in responding. The audience will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
An RSVP to attend the taping is a firm commitment! Your presence in our studio audience is an important part of this production. Please note that if you cannot attend after sending in your RSVP, you ** must ** contact WMHT at firstname.lastname@example.org with 24-hour notice.
Thank you – we look forward to having you join us!